Love the stickers in Line, Hike, WeChat and others, but use WhatsApp instead? Don’t worry, you can send stickers in WhatsApp messenger too! Let your conversation come alive with WhatsApp stickers! Read on to find how to send stickers on WhatsApp on Android. And follow the steps given below.
** This is a new series by GadgetRAID – the GadgetRAID HOW TO’s. You’ll find many new How to guides and tutorials in the coming days! Stay updated with us!
- Download Stickers (it will be shown in your app drawer) from Play Store. Download Link
- Open the app. You’ll see 4 categories. [Stickers, Text emojis, Custom text and Greeting cards]. Do check out the screen shots given below.
- Select the category Stickers for sending stickers on WhatsApp.
- Inside the Stickers, you’ll see many other sub categories. Such as Animals, Characters, Memes etc. Select one from it.
- Now, you’ll see many stickers. To send a sticker, just select any one of the sticker you like and a pop up option will be shown. Select WhatsApp from the option.
- You’ll be taken to the WhatsApp messenger to send the sticker. Select the conversation/contact/group whom you want to share the sticker with.
- Done! That’s how you send stickers on WhatsApp.
This guide is for sending WhatsApp Stickers. But, this can also be used for sending similar stickers through many other chat apps such as Kik messenger, Facebook messenger, Viber and more. Just select the required app instead of WhatsApp in the step 5.
Also, this guide can be used by iOS users. You can find a similar app in the iTunes (Click here). Install it and follow similar steps to send WhatsApp stickers.
Also check out : Use multiple WhatsApp accounts in iPhone
This is the first one from our GadgetRAID HOW TO’s series. Do let us know how the guide was on the comments! Your opinion is very much valuable for us!